Thursday, August 14, 2008

DECORATING MADE EASY!!!


I REALLY REALLY LOVE the new Decor Elements Line by Stampin Up!!! I got to play this weekend with a bunch of the different elements to decorate my house! I wanted it ready for my open house Tuesday night!! Here is the frst thing I decorated! My front door!! I think it turned out really well!!!



When we bought my house in 1999 we put up a sign that said do not disturb before 4pm with a skull and crossbones picture. The reason we did this was because we worked nights and everyone in the world would knock or ring the doorbell!! I took the sign off my door when hubbie lost his job last Aug!! The tape was still on the door and was a pain to get off!! I thought it would be easy just to put the frame and monogram up! NO!!!! I had to scrape off the masking tape with a razor blad cause even UNDU didn't work!! I then had to repaint my front door as well!! All so I could make my monogram pretty!!!! So anyone have pics they want to share of their Decor Elements!!!!

Until Tomorrow...STAMPIN in the SON! jenni

No comments: