Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I'M BACK

Convention was a blast!!! I met so many new people and swapped about 500 cards and 3D items to get new ideas!!! Some of which I will post to my blog in the coming days and weeks!!!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, THE NEW CATALOG! I'M SURE YOU WILL TOO!!

We have about 20 new designer papers + new Simply Scrappin kits and print papers!

My favorite convention announcement (in case you haven't been plugged into all the buzz)
SU! has partnered up with SIZZIX! We will have die-cuts and embossing images that are exclusive to us!! In Sept we will be carrying the Big Shot diecut/embossing machine and many SU! only dies!! BE SURE to hunt down your favorite demonstrator for all the details!!!!

Just wanted to touch base and fill you in on some stuff!! Once I catch up on my sleep and unpacking I'll be back with more!!

Until Tomorrow...STAMPIN in the SON!!!! jenni



No comments: