Monday, July 21, 2008

Evan MORE Convention SWAPS

MORE convention swaps!! I get bored easily!! I'm up to 500 swaps now! Not sure what this technique is called but my name for it is marker doodling (official name is called thumping)! I inked my image in Basful Blue and then took coordinating colors and markered them directly on the stamp! Huffed stamp to re-moisten and then stamped my image!!! Lightest to darkest colors work best for this tech so that markers don't get ruined!!

Sets: Heard from the Heart(new catalog sneek peak) Lovely as a Tree -Seasonal Icons(new hostess set)
CS: Ballet-Brilliant-N of Navy-Bashful and Whisper white
Ink: Ballet - Craft White
Markers: Ballet -N of Navy - Lovely Lilac
Other: Silver Brads

Ballet blue cs has brilliant blue inkpad just stamped directly on paper! Could use sanded background stamp instead !!

Until Tomorrow...STAMPIN in the SON!!! jenni

3 comments:

buzybasket said...

I LOVE it!!!!!!!! I wish I had thought of this. I will definitely CASE it. :-)

Anonymous said...

Jenni, one word - BEAUTIFUL!

Trish said...

Jenni,

I LOVE YOUR CARD! . . . it is beautiful and very inspiring. Have fun at convention!

Trish Chavez
legendstax@aol.com