Friday, July 04, 2008

I've been tagged....

Fellow blogger and Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Marilyn Goodrich (check out the fabulous projects on her blog at http://www.mystamphabit.blogspot.com/) tagged me earlier this week. In case you've been living under a rock recently, blog tag is quite the hot sport right now. I'm not one to walk away from a fun challenge!

7 random/weird things about me:
1. I've been 5'1" tall since the fourth grade.
2. I once sprained my ankle on a GRAPE!!!!
3. I collect 12 x 12 paper and have every Michael's, Joanne's and Hobby Lobby's big slabs of paper for the last 5 years.
4. Swallowed Liquid Plumber as a child.
5. Love photography and reading.
6. I collected Barbies as an adult (not a kid)and have 250+ in my collection
7. I am incapable of driving a stick shift (and refuse to try again to learn).

The seven I am tagging are below:
7. couldn't come up with a seventh!!! ARGHH

Until Tomorrow....STAMPIN in the SON!!!!
jenni

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you can't tag me--I just tagged you!!! :-)