Saturday, July 19, 2008

More SWAPS for Convention...

These are more of my convention swaps ! I CASEd the layout idea from someone! The colors are all mine!! Tammy Fite inspired these cards! Check out her blog(link on the right in my favorite links)

Card #1
CS: Navy-Bashful-Ballet -Glossy
Inks: Ballet(sponged on Bashful Piece to make image pop more) and Navy -Celery/Bashful/Lav Lace (These are the inks I swirled around on the glossy cs to color it!!!

Card # 2-3-4
CS:Pink Passion_Black_Glossy - Tangerine Tango_Black_Glossy - Rose_Black_Glossy
INK: Yoyo_Passion_Only Orange - Kiwi_Tangerine_Riding Hood Red -
Regal _Celery_Apricot_Lave Lace = All images and words stamped in Stazon Black
Until Tomorrow... STAMPIN in the SON! jenni

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look alot like the ones you made at my house--I used the bashful blue and celery.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. That's such a great set and the colors are beautiful.
Diane

Kathy Eddy said...

These are so gorgeous! Great job on them. Kathy Eddy