Saturday, July 12, 2008

Would You Swap with ME!!!

In 17 days I'll be in Salt Lake City with 5000+ other Stampin Up Demonstrators. Every year we get together to learn new ideas and hear about things that will help our businesses!! These are some of the cards I'm going to be taking with me to trade at convention!! We make 100 or so of the same design and then trade with others to get different ideas!!! I usually can only do about 50 of the same design before I get bored!! What do you think!! Would you trade with me!! Details to follow in the next couple of days!!!

Until Tomorrow...STAMPIN in the SON!!!!
jenni

5 comments:

MHorne5501 said...

I would swap with you. I think they are wonderful.
Marci

Dawnmarie said...

I would trade with you!!! These are beautiful!!! I am a TAC Demonstrator and I felt the same way about mine this year. We are all our worst enemies and critics. Keep up the awesome work.

Unknown said...

Definately! Those are beautiful!
Have fun at your convention! :)

Anonymous said...

I'd always swap with you, Jenni!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! I love the flower one - different petals - and the vest especially! You will do great trading at your convention!