Wednesday, June 18, 2008

2005 Sabbatical SB Page

SUPPLIES:
CS: Basic Black and Very Vanilla
Other :White Gel Pen - SU FONT CD (not sure what font)
Sets: Making Tracks Wheel

In 2005 my husband's company gave him a paid 2 month Sabbatical and we took to the road on our Harley! I had saved enough vacation that I could go too!!!The background of this SB page is the tire tracks wheel in different colors(they match the dots on the map) The title was a photo I took of some scenery in the BADLANDS of SD. I then used an outline font and printed it over the photo. Cut out the words and I had my title. My journaling is on the tab marked pull hidden behind the map!!! This is my favorite way to journal because my sloppy handwriting is hidden and it makes te page more pleasing to the eye! Once it's in the page protector I just slit the protector and you can pull out the journaling if necessary.


SORRY!! I haven't posted sooner this week! Work and life seemed to have gotten in the way.

Until Tomorrow...STAMPIN in the SON!!!!!
jenni

No comments: