Monday, June 02, 2008

I Took the Plunge

I DID IT!!!! I DID IT!!!! With a little help from my friend Erica Bass and NO help from my hubbie who thinks I'm not computer savvy. I DID IT and it only took 10 hours!!!! I decided, with the help of some friends, that it was time to carve out my special spot on the web! Welcome to STAMPIN in the SON!!!!! I hope this will be a place where you can come for inspiration and learning!! I hope to update this daily but we'll see how busy and hectic life is!! Thanks for stopping by!!!

Until Tomorrow... Stampin in the SON!!!!

jenni

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenni!! Welcome to blogging!!! It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Nice job Jenni. Have fun with it.
DianeL

Anonymous said...

Good job Jenni! You are off to a great start!

Anonymous said...

Looks great, love you projects! Will check back often.