Monday, June 02, 2008

My Calendar Part 2

This is a calendar I made for a contest entry! It didn't win. ;0( I love how it turned out and I had a really really hard time sending it in to the contest! I'm gonna have to remake this one for myself sometime soon.











SUPPLIES:
CS= Wild Wasabi - Pumpkin Pie - Brilliant Blue
DSP= Jersey Shore
SETS= Mark the Date - Full Calendar -Everyday Flexible Phrases
RIBBON= Striped Pumpkin Grosgrain - Wild Wasabi Double Stitched
INK= Both classic and craft inks were used in the same colors as CS above
Other SU!= Chipboard(On Board Simon Lower)-Clear EP - Felt Fusion Flowers - Gold Brads
Other= Coasters - Jump rings

Until Tomorrow... Stampin in the SON!!!!
jenni


1 comment:

Debby said...

Wonderful job and idea for this Jenni. At first I thought it was a checkbook and those was pictures that cascaded down. Awesome job on this.
Angel hugs
Debby