Friday, June 27, 2008

MARK THE DATES...UPCOMING EVENTS

For Class Registration I take VISA - Mastercard or Discover
Call 505-892-5029 with phone number for me to call back, so I can get your information or use PAYPAL to smurfette7777@msn.com with directions on which class you want to take!!!






BALI BREEZE BOX OF
CARDS CLASS !!!!!!!!!
Aug 18th or 19th 2008



Click here for details:
http://stampinintheson.typepad.com/stampin_in_the_son/bali-breeze-box-of-cards.html



OODLES OF OCCASIONS
CARD CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 14th or 15th 2008





BIG BIRTHDAY BONANZA
CARD CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 4th or 5th, 2008




UPCOMING EVENTS
July 14 or 15: Oodles of Occasions Card Class (my house)
July 22: Helen's Workshop (Sandy's House)
Aug 4 or 5: Big Birthday Bonanza Card Class (my house)
Aug 12:NEW CATALOG UNVEILING (my house 7pm)
Aug 18 or 19: Bali Breeze Box of Cards (my house)
Sept 20: Christmas Card Stamp Camp (TBD)

Until Tomorrow...STAMPIN in the SON!!!!!
jenni

No comments: