Tuesday, June 10, 2008

One of A Kind Card

This was another card I sent to Stampin UP! for a contest! Didn't win with this one either! ;o(

SUPPLIES:
Sets: Riot of Petals - One of a Kind
CS: Very Vanilla/GardenGreen/Cameo Coral/Ballet Blue
Inks: Used both markers and inkpads in the above CS colors
Punches: 1" and 1 3/8" circle
Other: VersaMark Pad - Gold Brad- Glassy Glaze EP

Instructions: I'm an expert at CASEing but this is a Jenni Original :o)
For this card I stamped Riot of Petals in Cameo coral ink and then markered on the garden green. I used the fishy wheel (can't remember it's name) and rolled out some fish in ballet and cameo ink! I cut out the fish and adhered to my card! I took my Versamark pad and went over the whole piece of vanilla cardstock, after which I embossed with Glassy glaze EP (3 seperate coats). I punched a 1" circle into Ballet Blue CS and then punched a 1 3/8" over it to give me the ring around my orange fishy! VOILA my card is DONE!!!

Until Tomorrow... STAMPIN in the SON !!!!!
jenni

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hi Jenni...I ran into your blog on TJ...LOVE YOUR CARDS...Please enter me for the blog candy and thanks for the opportunity. Lori R.