Friday, June 27, 2008

PLAY DATE....CARDS Part 2

CARD on Left: = (CASEd from Anne Hayward)
Set: Tart and Tangy
CS: CS Vellum - WHisper WHite - Basick Blaclk - Rose Red
INK: = Basic Black Stamppad & Markers of Regal Rose and Rose Red
OTHER: Sticky strip for the beads on cup lip and crystal effect for the DD glitter on the strawberry lemonade slice on the cup!!!

I used a pretty in pink marker to color the slice of lemon and then I colored
the edges of lemon in rose red marker to give it a two tone effect!!!

CARD on the Right =(my own creation)
Sets: Lovely as a Tree - Curvy Verses
CS: Really Rust - Ruby Red - Old Olive - Vanilla - Basick Black
INK: Summer Sun + same as CS colors using my markers

The card is pretty straightforward!!! All I did to get the multiple tree colors is stamp my tree in summer sun and them I just brushed markers in different fall colors over the top! The key to thistechnique is starting with the lightest color on your stamp and using the markers to add other darker colors layer by layer!!!!

Until Tomorrow...STAMPIN in the SON!!!
jenni

No comments: